Absence Reason for Historical Absences Disappears in Self Service Once it is End Dated
(Doc ID 2343122.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When end dating a lookup code of the ABSENCE_REASON lookup, in Self Service Human Resources (SSHR), the absence reason disappears in existing absences. It's not happening in Core HR.
Expect to keep the full history of existing absences in SSHR whenever an absence reason is end dated at lookup level.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. HRMS Manager > Other Definitions > Applications Utilities Lookups
2. Retrieve the lookup ABSENCE_REASON
3. Code: COLD. Enter End date: 06-JUL-2015 > Save
4. Manager Self-Service > Absence Management > Check an existing absence thru the Details icon > Absence Dates: 21-May-2015 > Reason field is blank
5. HRMS Manager > People > Other > Absences > Retrieve the same worker and check the same absence > Absence Reason is still displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document