2017 ACA - Everyone Deriving '1H' on the 1095-C Form Line 14 Code
(Doc ID 2343399.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP10 version, Affordable Care Act
Not all employees are enrolled in the self-insured plan - Fully Insured Plans are also offered.
But, when running the 'Benefits ACA Archive Process',
- Everyone in the population is deriving a Line 14 code of '1H' for Non-Offer of Coverage, which isn't true.
Expect that employees should derive to a code appropriate for their actual coverage offer.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to US HRMS Manager
> Processes and Reports
> Submit single process
2. Submit 'Benefits ACA Archive Process' for 2017 reporting year
3. Runs successfully, however when navigating to:
> Affordable Care Act
> View Employee Archive Details
- all employees are showing as 1H code
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document