International Payslip: Extra Empty Payslip Generated When Use Process Separate Run Type
(Doc ID 2343402.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.7 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When "Process Separate" is used for an Element and if no other payment is made in that Payroll Run an extra zero payslip is getting generated.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Ensure "Show Payslip with Zero Net Pay" is set up as "No" or left blank, under Business Group level "Reporting Preferences"
2. Create a Recurring Supplemental Earnings Element with "Process Separate" and "Separate Payment" options selected.
3. For an Employee, provide Regular Earnings element
4. Run Quick Pay and Prepayments.
5. In the same pay period, attach the Separate Payment element to Employee.
6. Run Quick Pay and Prepayments.
7. Run Payroll Archive process
8. Run Direct Deposit or Check Writer as per the Payment Method of Employee.
9. Verify the Payslips of Employee. Notice that there are three payslips generated. First and Third one are as expected. But the Second one with zero net pay is not required to be displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document