In Buyer Work Center, Wrong Amount in Purchase Order Document Builder In Foreign Currency
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In : 12.1.3 version, HTML Requests(AutoCreate)
User is using Buyer Work Center (BWC) to Create Purchase Order (PO).
When the user changes the functional currency to foreign currency, the wrong amount in foreign currency shows in Purchase Order Document Builder (PO Document Builder).
Steps to Reproduce
1. PO Responsibility > Buyer Work Center
2. Create a PO in foreign currency.
3. Update Document Builder: New Order
4. Enter Currency rate and Apply.
5. In the document builder, the amount in foreign currency is recalculated and the amount is wrong.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms