GST - Primary Form Number LOV popping up during the Secondary Challan Creation
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Secondary challan is getting generated during RTV but primary form
number LOV is popping up with details of form number and form id. form number
is same as the primary form number but form id is different. Therefore,
customer is getting confused which one to select from that LOV.
Ideally only the primary challan for the mentioned PO receipt should by
available in the LOV.Also the LOV should have Inventory Org and FY or any
other appropriate filtering criteria to enable users to select the relevant
Steps to reproduce the issue
1) Create PO with for osp item with GST taxes
2) Approve it
3) Create osp challan for full or partial qty
4) Create Receipt for the PO
5) Found the return qty based on the receipt getting updated
6) Once receipt is made
7) Create RTV (Return to Vendor) and save .
8) Navigate to OSP screen
9) Provide the PO number
7) Receipt lov will show the RTV receipt number
Provide the Receipt number Hit Create Secondary Challan
8) Primary form number LOV is popping up.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms