Error ORA-01403 and FRM-40735 While clicked on Confirm Tax Button in Advanced Receipts
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following issue happening to all Advanced Receipts when applying GST taxes and clicking on Confirm Button
ORA-01403: no data found
FRM-40735: WHEN-BUTTON-PRESSED trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-01001.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Responsibility: India Local Receivables
- Navigation: Oracle Receivables > Receipts > Receipts
- Create a new Receipt in Receipt Workbench
- Tools -> India Tax Details
- Enter Taxes and click Confirm Button.
Recently upgraded from 11i to R12 (generally 12.2.X)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms