CS HTML:Service Request Task - List Of Values (LOV) For Planned Effort Units Of Measure (UOM) Is Blank.
(Doc ID 2344544.1)
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Customer Support - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: 12.2.5 version, Update Service Request
While trying to create a Service Request Task from the Oracle Application Framework (OAF) page - List of Values for the planned effort Unit of Measure is blank.
Expect that the List of Values for the planned effort Unit of Measure should show values in the OAF Service Request Task creation page as in forms
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to applications and navigate to Service responsibility
2. Navigate to menu option Customer Management and Choose the HTML Contact center function
3. Query a customer record
4. View Details - Service Requests
- List of existing service requests is displayed
5. Open a Service request record and navigate to Resolution and Wrap Up tab.
6. Under Tasks region Choose a task type and Click go button for create task.
Observe that List of Values for the planned effort Unit of Measure is blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document