Amortized Fee Expense Accrual Streams are not Storing against Subsidy Income and Fee Payment
(Doc ID 2344712.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Generate Streams
Find that Amortized Fee Expense Accrual streams are not storing against Subsidy Income and Fee Payment
In a business process Fee Payment and Subsidy are booked with inclusive of VAT.
So Amortized Fee Income and Subsidy Income Stream amounts represent inclusive of VAT.
SuperTrump will calculate VAT portion in Amortized Fee Income and Subsidy Income to recognize as expense whenever income is recognized.
Pricing names assigned to Amortized Fee Expense and assigned to subsidy are populating in Outbound XML.
SuperTrump calculated VAT and populated Stream elements in Inbound XML. But SuperTrump populated information not saving in Oracle.
Is there any control not to save such information under Asset level streams? Tried with different stream type purposes does not work.
Pricing names assigned to Amortized Fee Expense and assigned to Fee Payment. But this information not populated in Outbound XML.
If we can send that information, SuperTrump can calculate VAT and populated Stream elements in Inbound XML.
Is there any reason not populate Pricing name details to SuperTrump?
Is there any control not to save SuperTrump populated information under Fee level streams? Tried with different stream type purposes does not work.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created Amortized Fee Expense as dependent streams to Fee Payment and Subsidy respectively to recognize expense.
2. Stream Generation Template allows to add Amortized Fee Expense as Dependent stream to Fee Payment and Subsidy. SGT Validated and activated.
3. A contract is priced and booked with a subsidy.
4. Looking at Asset Level Streams: VAT streams are not saved in Oracle
5. For the Fee payment, pricing names assigned on Fee Income not populated to SuperTrump as part of OUTBOUND XML. So SuperTrump does not calculate/populate VAT fee streams in inbound XML file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document