Cannot Reverse Terminations if ROE Reason is Required and Payroll is not Installed in the Instance
(Doc ID 2345201.1)
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Canada) - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP10 and later
Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reverse terminations cannot be completed due to the following error. This occurs when ROE Reason was set as required during terminations on an instance which has Full HR and Payroll is not installed.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose the responsibility System Administrator.
3. Navigate to Application-> Flexfield-> Descriptive-> Segments.
4. Query for the title Add'l Periods of Service Information.
5. Go to the CA context.
6. Uncheck Freeze Flexfield Definition.
7. Click the Segments button.
8. Go to the segment ROE Reason.
9. Click the Open button.
10. Check the Required field.
11. Save the changes.
12. Go back to the Descriptive Flexfield Segments window.
13. Check Freeze Flexfield Definition.
14. Press the Compile button.
15. Navigate to CA Super HRMS Manager-> People-> Enter and Maintain.
16. Query an employee.
17. Click on Others-> End Employment.
18. Enter the termination details including the ROE Reason.
19. Click the Terminate button.
20. Once the employment has been successfully terminated, click the Reverse Termination button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document