GST - System Allowing to Apply to Receipt more then the BOE Amount
Last updated on JANUARY 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user is applying line wise tax amounts in BOE APPLICATION FROM RECEIPT
SCREEN, the closing balance of the tax amounts in previous line is not
brought forwarded to the opening balance of next line.
For eg., in line 1 the BOE tax is 6000 (BCD) and 9000 (IGST) and user applied
2000 (BCD) and 3000(IGST) and the balance BOE tax was shown correctly as
4000(BCD) and 6000 (IGST).
But while entering the 2nd line, the opening balance is repeated as in line
1. ie., the closing balance of line 1 is NOT brought forwarded.
Because of this, user can easily apply more than the BOE amount.
1. Created PO with 2 item lines. Attached no taxes.
2. Created BOE based on assessable value and attach ADHOC tax. BOE Tax amount given 8750
3. Paid the BOE Invoice.
4. Now, create receipt for that PO.
5. Tools > India Tax Details.
6. Attached Adhoc custom taxes for both lines without putting any
amount. So total tax amount is zero.
7. Now for BOE application of first item line,tools >receipt line application
8. Selected the BOE which I want to apply with this receipt.
application amount as 7000 for first line and click apply.
9. BOE amount got applied. Functional tax amount of first line becomes 7000.
10. for BOE application of second item line, tools > receipt line application
11. Here, system is showing applied amount as 7000, but system will allow to apply more than remaining amount i.e (8750-7000)=1750
12. Put amount 1800 for application. Clicked apply.System allowed to apply
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms