Oracle Sales Contacts Search - Scrolling In Search Results Table Errors
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Sales - Version 12.2.5 and later
Oracle Trading Community - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Sales Dashboard > Contact Search >
After searching for a contact in Oracle Sales, when viewing the search results and trying to scroll down, the following error is seen >
You are trying to access a page that is no longer active.
- The referring page may have come from a previous session. Please select Close Window to proceed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sales User > Sales Dashboard > Contacts
2. Search for a contact (for example> Brown% )
3. Search results are returned in table
4. Try to scroll down to view next set of results and page errors
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms