Oracle Sales Contacts Search - Scrolling In Search Results Table Errors
(Doc ID 2345484.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Sales - Version 12.2.5 and later
Oracle Trading Community - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Sales Dashboard > Contact Search >
After searching for a contact in Oracle Sales, when viewing the search results and trying to scroll down, the following error is seen >
You are trying to access a page that is no longer active.
- The referring page may have come from a previous session. Please select Close Window to proceed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sales User > Sales Dashboard > Contacts
2. Search for a contact (for example> Brown% )
3. Search results are returned in table
4. Try to scroll down to view next set of results and page errors
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document