R12: PRC: Create And Distribute Burden Transaction Using Old Multiplier When New Burden Schedule Revision Created And Compiled.
(Doc ID 2346462.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Project Costing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Burden cost is calculated with old multipliers when new burden schedule revision created and compiled.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Enhanced burdening should be enabled.
2) Account burden in different line.
3) Create an expenditure and run cost distribution process.
4) At this stage ind_compiled_set_id will be populated against expenditure item.
5) Now in the burden schedule, create new revision either by copying from the previous revision.
6) Modify any multiplier which affects the burden calculation of created expenditure item in step 3 and compile multipliers.
7) Now run the PRC: Create and Distribute Transaction process.
8) System calculating burden with previous multiplier.
9) Issue can be reproducible when new revision is created. It is NOT reproducible when same version is modified with multiplier change and compile.
10) Issue can be reproducible either through copy of burden revision or through the creation of new revision manually.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document