R12: AP: "Encumbrance Acctg Fail" Hold Post Validation Due To Not Opened Encumbrance Year
(Doc ID 2346692.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to account the invoice the following error occurs:
The GL date DD-MMM-YYYY is not in an open encumbrance year.
Please select a GL date that is in an open encumbrance year or open the encumbrance year.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility Payables Manager
2. Navigation: Menu > View > Requests > Submit a New Request... > Single Request
3. Select from List of Values (LOV) > Create Accounting program
4. Provide the End Date parameter > [B] Submit
5. Notice that Invoice number xxxxx is not accounted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document