Datafix Script to Cancel Delivery Detail Where Associated Order Line is in Cancelled Status
(Doc ID 2346819.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find order lines are in cancelled status yet related delivery details are not in cancelled status.
The cancellation of the order line should cascade to the delivery detail line level setting delivery detail status also as cancelled
This is issue is not reproducible at will for a new order, but can be verified following steps below for a problematic order
- Go to Order Management Responsibility>Orders,Returns>Sales Orders
- Query the Problematic order and go to Lines tab
- Notice the status of line to be Cancelled
- Go to Shipping>Transactions
- Query the delivery detail by entering Sales Order number and click on Find button
- Notice the status of delivery detail is not cancelled
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document