Stock Locator Is Defaulting To Blank When Receiving Interorganization Kanban Card From EKanban
(Doc ID 2347879.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Stock Locator is defaulting to blank when receiving Interorg kanban card from EKanban.
Expect that Stock Locator does not become blank when receiving Interorg kanban card from EKanban
Below are the reproduction steps.
1) Define Inter Org Pull Sequence for Item TEST-COMP001 with subinventory and locator details
2) Generate Kanban Card
3) Replenish card. Status of the card changed from New to Empty
4) Executed Requistion Import and Create Internal Orders program in destination organization (RAC)
5) Card status changes from Empty to In Process
6) Execute Order Import in sourcing organization (P18)
7) ISO is created in P18 OU.
8) Release Sales Order.
9) Transact Move Order, after the above step.
10) Ship Confirm the Sales Order.
11) Sales order status changes to Closed and below are the Shipping transaction form details.
12) Execute receipt transaction from Ekanban module for the above fulfilled kanban card
13) After receipt transaction, only subinventory defaults from pull sequence. Locator field will be blank in inventory transaction.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document