Unable To Unclose Work Order Even Though Inventory Period Is Open
(Doc ID 2348075.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to unclose a work order, the following error occurs.
'This action could change the status of all jobs that you have selected. Proceed with action? Press Yes
'FRM-40654: Record has been updated. Requery block to see change'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Perform Unclose Action on the Closed WO
Responsibility = Work In Process (WIP)
Navigation = Discrete-> Close Discrete Jobs-> Form
2. Query Org / Workorder = 123 / WOxxxxx , Tools -> Unclose
3. 'This action could change the status of all jobs that you have selected. Proceed with action?' Press Yes
4. 'FRM-40654: Record has been updated. Requery block to see change'
5. After Clicking OK on the above error, control returns back to the same ‘Closed’ status
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document