Partially Received Lines Are Not Displayed In Notification When the Lines Were Cancelled
(Doc ID 2348226.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Approvals - Req, PO
The partially received line which was canceled is not displayed in Approval Notification page
The partially received line which was canceled must be displayed in Approval Notification page
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Purchase Orders > Purchase Orders > create a new PO
2. Receiving > Receipt > query PO > create partially receipt
3. Purchase Orders > Purchase Order Summary > query PO > (B) Lines > M) Tools > Control > Cancel PO Line
4. (B) Open > Add a new Line > (B) Approve
5. Notification Summary > click on notification for PO
- The partial received line is not displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document