Apply Template Button is Missing When Create RFQ from Project Procurement
(Doc ID 2349284.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Project Procurement - Version 12.2.5 and later
Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.5 to 12.2.6 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Project Procurement, Release 12.2.5 and 12.2.6, when creating a new RFQ from the document builder, the Apply Template button is not available.
When creating a new RFQ from Sourcing Super User responsibility, however, the Apply Template button is available.
It is expected that the Apply Template button is also available for selection when creating the new RFQ document from the Project Procurement (Buyer) responsibility.
Due to this issue, users cannot use existing RFQ templates when creating new RFQs from Project Procurement.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications.
2. Navigation to responsibility Project Procurement (Buyer) responsibility > Command Center.
3. On the Command Center page, in the Work region, click the Ready For Planning link.
4. In the Available Refinements region, select the Source Reference Document option, then select the Source System Document and click on the desired document.
5. Next, scroll down to Planning Documents region. Select the Plan Lines tab, then select the desired plan lines by enabling the check boxes. Select Actions = Add To Document Builder.
6. The following informational message is displayed:
Successfully added 5 plan lines to document builder.
7. Back on the Command Center page, at the top of the page click the Document Builder icon, which is now highlighted in yellow since lines are now added to the document builder.
8. On the Document Builder page, set Create = New RFQ, select the desired lines and click the Create Document button.
9. On the Create RFQ XXXXX: Header page, the user can now create the RFQ document. However, the "Apply Template" button is missing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document