Unable To put End Date on Define Third Party Registration Form.
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, GST
When attempting to enter end date on Third Party Registration Form,
the following error occurs in the form.
"FRM-40654: Record has been updated. Requery block to see change"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Oracle Financials for India Responsibility
2. Party Registration > Third Party Registration
Perform the following action plan, still issue remains same:
3. Below query returns 0:
select count(*) from JAI_REPORTING_ASSOCIATIONS
where REPORTING_USAGE is not null;
4. jain89.odf latest version
5. 'afchrchk.sql' script was run on
1) SELECT * FROM jai_party_reg_lines;
2) SELECT * FROM jai_reporting_associations;
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms