APP-ONT-250269 Error, While Re-opening the Configurator Runtime
(Doc ID 2349676.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Configurator - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE THE ISSUE:
1. Create a sales order line for a model item
2. Configure the item by pressing on Configurator buttons
3. Select the configuration and press on Finish button
4. Configuration was imported in Sales Order form
5. Select the model item again and press on Configurator Button again
6. Close the Configurator web page without doing any changes and press Cancel on the note box from the form
7. Add line 2.1 for the same model item
8. Press on Configurator button for line 2.1
9. Error message occurs:
10. Following message is also displayed in the bottom section of the screen:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document