Incorrectly Copying Assignment Status When Copying Req to Cart
Last updated on JANUARY 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) 12.2.6 copying a requisition also copies the assignment status so the lines cannot be found in the unassigned requisition view.
The assignment status should not be changing on copied requisitions.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using CLM iProcurement create, submit, and approve a requisition.
2. Go to workbench, find the requisition, and create a workload assignment for it.
3. Go back to iprocurement and copy the requisition to the shopping cart.
4. Checkout and submit the requisition
5. Open the requisition and view the line item. The status shows as assigned
6. Go back to iProcurement workbench and look in the unassigned requisitions view and the requisition cannot be found
7. Search for the requisition by number and see there is no assignment for the requisition
Due to this issue, users cannot copy requisitions without the status showing as assigned.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms