Beneficiary Designation Warning in Self-Service Benefits When Beneficiary Records are Carried Forward
(Doc ID 2350248.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to enroll in the Employee Basic Life Insurance - 1x Base Pay, the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate : People > Benefits Service Center > Process Life Event.
3. Process a life event and enroll in Employee Basic Life Insurance - 50k option and designate a Beneficiary.
4. Navigate : People > Benefits Service Center > Process Open Enrollment and process Open life event.
5. Navigate : People > Benefits Service Center > Non flex enrollment form.
6. Enroll in the Employee Basic Life Insurance - 1x Base Pay default option.
7. Verify that the beneficiary is carried forward.
8. Login into Self Service Benefits.
9. Traverse all the way to the Confirmation Page.
The above error message would be displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!