GLLEZL - Error EF04 in Journal Import
(Doc ID 235029.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 11.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Executable:GLLEZL - Journal Import
NOTE: In the images/examples above or below and/or the attached document, user details / company name / address / email / telephone number represent a fictitious sample (based upon made up data used in the Oracle Demo Vision instance). Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and not intended in any manner.
- You are importing journals from a subledger or other source into General Ledger.
- The process may complete with a status of "Warning" (or "Normal" in older versions).
- When you click on [Report] and view the Journal Import Execution Report, you see the following error:
- EF04: This is an invalid Accounting Flexfield. Check your cross-validation rules and segment values.
- Consolidation mapping run option set to run journal import
- Consolidation mapping rules defined
- EF04: This is an invalid Accounting Flexfield. Check your cross- validation rules and segment values.
- A specific journal import is failing with "EF04 - invalid accounting flexfield" for two lines that contain new code combinations.
- The error message displayed "No manual journal entry allowed" is used by one of the security rules, but other values that use that rule are also in the import and complete successfully.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!