GLLEZL - Error EF04 in Journal Import
(Doc ID 235029.1)
Last updated on APRIL 23, 2018
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 11.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Executable:GLLEZL - Journal Import
- You are importing journals from a subledger or other source into General Ledger.
- The process may complete with a status of "Warning" (or "Normal" in older versions).
- When you click on [Report] and view the Journal Import Execution Report, you see the following error:
- EF04: This is an invalid Accounting Flexfield. Check your cross-validation rules and segment values.
- Consolidation mapping run option set to run journal import
- Consolidation mapping rules defined
- EF04: This is an invalid Accounting Flexfield. Check your cross- validation rules and segment values.
- A specific journal import is failing with "EF04 - invalid accounting flexfield" for two lines that contain new code combinations.
- The error message displayed "No manual journal entry allowed" is used by one of the security rules, but other values that use that rule are also in the import and complete successfully.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!