EGO Spreadsheet Java Concurrent Program Failing For BOM Upload Using Webadi
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Catalog items
EGO Spreadsheet Java Concurrent Program fails for a BOM upload using Webadi.
ORA-01843: not a valid month
Steps to Reproduce
1. Go into the responsibility: Development Manager
2. Search for a BOM structure item.
3. Click on the item link.
4. Click on Configuration tab.
5. Click on 'First Level Components' link.
6. Select the components.
7. Choose Actions = "Export to Excel" from the drop down list and click on Go button.
8. Continue and download the excel file with records in it.
9. Enter transaction type as UPDATE and modify existing data.
10. Upload the file, it fails.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms