SPR Claims - Claim Remianing Amount Is Not Updated Properly When Claim Is Initiated From SPR
(Doc ID 2350777.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Trade Management > Indirect Sales Management >
1. Create an SPR (Scan data offer)
2. Submit a claim from SPR screen , for 200 $
3. Search the claim in Quick find
Issue : Notice that remaining balance is displayed as <200> in promotional
Remaining balance should be shown as 0
1. Go to Oracle Trade Management User --> Trade Management --> Indirect Sales Management.
2. Go to Special Price Request.
3. Update SPR (by clicking the pencil icon).
4. Give all the details and submit claim.
5. Search the claim in Claim page.
6. Under Promotional Tab --> Accrual Search, search for All Year.
7. Now check the Total Remaining amount under "Scan Promotion Accruals" or "Accruals and Adjustments for Customers".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document