When Referencing Line To IDV It Associates Pricing Information From IDV And Not From Offer.
(Doc ID 2351044.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Indefinite Delivery Vehicle
WHY DOES THE REFERENCING LINE TO IDV ASSOCIATES PRICING INFO FROM IDV AND NOT FROM OFFER?
Steps to reproduce:
1. Created and IDV with multiple lines.
2. Create a PR With info line and Service line as subline use the same structure across IDV
3. Created a solicitation for an order associate
4. PUBLISH solicitation
5. Create Surrogate offer -associate IDV at header and line level.
6. At this step when associating line level IDV field is not showing any value from lov
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document