Create Flow Sequencing Task Fails With Error, "One of the Chosen Demand is...."
(Doc ID 2351524.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Flow Manufacturing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Create a Flow Sequencing Task, the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Flow Sequencing Task which completes with warning
2. Responsibility = Flow Manufacturing
3. Navigation = HTML Flow Workstation-> Choose an Organization
4. Choose a Production Line
5. Sequencing Task Tab-> Create Sequencing Task
6. Enter parameters-> Next, Select Lines->Next, Filter Demand (Is Adjust Demand Details checked)-> Next, Adjust and Submit
7. No planned orders chosen, "One of the Chosen Demand is already being fulfilled by another sequential task(s). Please re-submit this task by adjusting the demand(s) to submit this request."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document