Changing Price On Complex Purchase Order Errors po.plsql.PO_VALIDATIONS.VALIDATE_SET.-110: C_SHIP_QTY_GE_QTY_EXEC PO_VALIDATIONS.VALIDATE_SET ORA-01422
(Doc ID 2351966.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 29, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.x - and also on 12.2.4 version, Services Procurement
When attempting to change amount in the Complex Purchase Order, the following error occurs.
Error Message: po.plsql.PO_VALIDATIONS.VALIDATE_SET.-110: C_SHIP_QTY_GE_QTY_EXEC Cause: A SQL error has occurred in po.plsql.PO_VALIDATIONS.VALIDATE_SET.. The SQL error is ORA-01422: exact fetch returns more than requested number of rows. Action: Take note of both this error number and the actions you were trying to perform. Contact your system administrator for further assistance.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. LCPS Purchasing Administrator – Buyer Work Center – Orders
2. Choose “Update” from dropdown & click on GO
3. Lines Tab – click on “Update” pencil to the right, to edit the document.
4. Select “Change Amount” from the dropdown.
5. Click on Go.
6. Change Price to “3472168” and choose “Check Funds” from dropdown and GO:
7. Error is Encountered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document