Changing Price On Complex Purchase Order Errors po.plsql.PO_VALIDATIONS.VALIDATE_SET.-110: C_SHIP_QTY_GE_QTY_EXEC PO_VALIDATIONS.VALIDATE_SET ORA-01422
Last updated on JANUARY 23, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Services Procurement
When attempting to change amount in the Complex Purchase Order, the following error occurs.
Error Message: po.plsql.PO_VALIDATIONS.VALIDATE_SET.-110: C_SHIP_QTY_GE_QTY_EXEC Cause: A SQL error has occurred in po.plsql.PO_VALIDATIONS.VALIDATE_SET.. The SQL error is ORA-01422: exact fetch returns more than requested number of rows. Action: Take note of both this error number and the actions you were trying to perform. Contact your system administrator for further assistance.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. LCPS Purchasing Administrator – Buyer Work Center – Orders
2. Choose “Update” from dropdown & click on GO
3. Lines Tab – click on “Update” pencil to the right, to edit the document.
4. Select “Change Amount” from the dropdown.
5. Click on Go.
6. Change Price to “3472168” and choose “Check Funds” from dropdown and GO:
7. Error is Encountered.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms