PO AME Notifications Workflow Errors Occur When Document Has Attachments And Supplier Site Language is Different From Buyer's Language
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Purchasing Approvals, AME approval process fails with an exception when Supplier site language is not the same as the buyer for documents with attachments.
AME Notification shows Workflow error messages as follows:
[WF_ERROR] ERROR_MESSAGE=3835: Error '100 - ORA-01403: no data found'
encountered during execution of Generate function 'WF_XML.Generate' for event
WF_XML.GetAttachments(2012022, https://site1.test.com:443/, 1000)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Buyer logs into the applications (Language=English)
2. Create PO and add an attachment to it
3. Supplier in question has preferred language is French
4. Submit the PO for approval
5. Neither Buyer or approver receive that PO notification
6. Workflow shows the error message above for that transaction
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms