PO AME Notifications Workflow Errors Occur When Document Has Attachments And Supplier Site Language is Different From Buyer's Language
(Doc ID 2352597.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Purchasing Approvals, AME approval process fails with an exception when Supplier site language is not the same as the buyer for documents with attachments.
AME Notification shows Workflow error messages as follows:
[WF_ERROR] ERROR_MESSAGE=3835: Error '100 - ORA-01403: no data found'
encountered during execution of Generate function 'WF_XML.Generate' for event
WF_XML.GetAttachments(2012022, https://site1.test.com:443/, 1000)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Buyer logs into the applications (Language=English)
2. Create PO and add an attachment to it
3. Supplier in question has preferred language is French
4. Submit the PO for approval
5. Neither Buyer or approver receive that PO notification
6. Workflow shows the error message above for that transaction
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document