WebADI: Accounting Date Calendar Does Not Display
(Doc ID 2352763.1)
Last updated on MAY 23, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Web Applications Desktop Integrator - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
WebADI - Web Applications Desktop Integrator
When attempting to open the Accounting Date calendar for a General Ledger (GL) Web Applications Desktop Integrator (WebADI) template, the pop-up window does not display the calendar or a field to enter a date.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. (N) General Ledger Responsibility > Journals > Launch Journal Wizard.
2. Select Layout = Functional Actuals - Single.
3. Click (B) Create Document.
4. After the template is created, enable Editing and enable Content.
5. Enter the desired ledger.
6. Double click on Accounting Date to open the 'Search and Select - Accounting Date' pop-up window.
7. The Accounting Date pop-up window is blank and the calendar is not available to select or enter a date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!