WMS_DEVICE_REQUESTS_HIST Table Is Not Populated When Move Order (Type : Requisition) Is Allocated
Last updated on APRIL 18, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is no record/request populated in WMS_DEVICE_REQUESTS_HIST after Move Order Allocation.
Data should be populated in WMS_DEVICE_REQUESTS_HIST after Move Order Allocation.
Steps to Reproduce
- Responsibility: Wharehouse Manager
- Navigate to Setup : Warehouse Configuration : Printers & Devices : Define Devices
Define a device.
- Navigate to Setup : Warehouse Configuration : Printers & Devices : Assign Devices
Assign the device to Business Event : Move Order Task Allocation.
- Navigate to Inventory Manager : Material Transactions : Create Move Orders
Create a move order (Type : Requisition) and Approve it.
- Navigate to Inventory Manager : Material Transactions : Transact Move Orders
Allocate the move order
- Inquiry : View Device Requests
No request is found
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms