NI Employer Element Stop Creating In Run Results When There Is NI Category Change
(Doc ID 2352987.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
NI Employer Element stop creating in Run Results when there is NI Category change.
It is observed that whenever there is change in NI category for an employee, the payroll process stops creating a separate element of NI Employer in the run results which causes discrepancy between Costing and FPS process.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Hired an employee on 01-JAN-2017 with H category.
2. Ran NOV-2017 payroll with 2100 Sal.
3. Changed the Catg from H->A on 01-NOV-2017 and ran retropay enhanced.
4. Retro Entries got created in DEC-2017.
5. Ran DEC-2017 Payroll and NI Employer RR is created with 0 values. (It should display NI A: ER value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document