P-Card Information Not Attached To Purchase Order when Autocreated From Punchout Requisition
(Doc ID 2354133.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Some of the Purchase orders that are being transmitted to Supplier are not attaching the P-Card information.
All the requisitions relating to Po,s are created via punchouts
- Enter Autocreate form
- Query for requisition lines for supplier = XYZASD, site = SITE1 this is a PCARD site
- Choose lines to autocreate
- Click Automatic
- In New Document window, click Cancel <<<<------- this is the extra step
- Back to autocreate form, click Automatic
- In New Document window, click Create
==> PO created with WITHOUT PCARD number
==> if creating new PO from other requisition lines from Autocreate window at
this time, all resulting PO is created without PCARD
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document