ACA Form 1095-C Displaying $0 Coverage Cost In Line 15 for Option Which Has A Cost
(Doc ID 2354293.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Affordable Care Act Form 1095-C
ACA 1095 Forms Displaying $0 Coverage Cost in Line 15 for an option that actually has a cost.
ACA 1095-C should show the same rate as is shown on the Benefits Service Center form for lowest rate employee-only option.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. As of 2017 ACA Phase I changes, the Flex Credit Offset segment on ACA Requirements EIT on Program is no longer Mandatory.
2. So for 2017, for a Flex Program, do not enter enter any value for Flex Credit Offset - Keep it null.
3. Now run the 'Benefits ACA Archive Process'
- Make sure the Person is offered a Coverage other than Waived Coverage
- 1095-C should show Line 14 code of 1B, 1C, 1D, or 1E.
4. Observe that the Person gets a 0$ value in Line 15, even though the Lowest Self Only rate is not zero.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document