Supplier Retention-Asset Funding LOV Performance Issue
(Doc ID 2354414.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Disbursements
Find that there is performance issue when creating a funding request of type supplier retention and retrieving Related Funding Request value through LOV. It can take 12 seconds or 1.5 min or sometimes 8 minutes.
Expect better performance when retrieving the Related Funding Request number.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Lease Super User > Lease > Risk Management > Funding Requests
2. Create a funding request of type Fund Asset for a lease contract and approve it.
3. Create Funding Request of Type: Supplier Retention
Enter the following:
Vendor Number: click on search LOV icon and select Vendor Site
4. On the Related Funding Request field Enter the Fund asset request number from step 2 and select the flashlight for the LOV, it takes over 1 minutes to get the result back and the amount field get populated.
It sometimes takes 10 seconds and sometimes 8 minutes.
5. Same performance is seen when the field is populated and the user tabs out of the field.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document