Supplier Retention-Asset Funding LOV Performance Issue
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Disbursements
Find that there is performance issue when creating a funding request of type supplier retention and retrieving Related Funding Request value through LOV. It can take 12 seconds or 1.5 min or sometimes 8 minutes.
Expect better performance when retrieving the Related Funding Request number.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Lease Super User > Lease > Risk Management > Funding Requests
2. Create a funding request of type Fund Asset for a lease contract and approve it.
3. Create Funding Request of Type: Supplier Retention
Enter the following:
Vendor Number: click on search LOV icon and select Vendor Site
4. On the Related Funding Request field Enter the Fund asset request number from step 2 and select the flashlight for the LOV, it takes over 1 minutes to get the result back and the amount field get populated.
It sometimes takes 10 seconds and sometimes 8 minutes.
5. Same performance is seen when the field is populated and the user tabs out of the field.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms