Mass Update Batches Item Instances WEBADI Returns No Records After Search And Manage
(Doc ID 2354629.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Mass Update WebADI in Oracle Installed Base to manage Item Instances there are no records returned
When using the Mass Update WebADI in Oracle Installed Base to manage Item Instances there should be records returned.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Use Responsibility Oracle Install Base Agent User
2. navigate Mass Update>Mass Update
3. Create Batch set to WebADI and hit GO button
4. Add a Batch Name select Action Search and Manage Item Instances hit GO
5. Search by Item > Click on Item field and using magnify select a valid Item
6. Hit the Export Button
7. Select Viewer Excel and hit Next Button
8. When prompted select Open WebADI.xls
9. Enable Content when prompted by Excel
10. Close window when prompted that the download has completed
11. No records are returned into the WEBADI excel spreadsheet
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document