PTO Carry Over Process, Errors: ORA-20001: Current Or Future Payroll Periods Are Closed
(Doc ID 2354706.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the request executed on daily basis for those employees having job anniversary as on execution date.
Facing below error , on few days during the execution of PTO Carry Over scheduled request.
You cannot create or modify any element entries unless the period is open for input or the element cannot be processed.
Annual Leave Plan encountered too many errors. Processing was aborted.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Run PTO Carry Over process with below set of parameters:
- Calculation Date: 02-Jan-2018
- Accrual Plan Name: Annual Leave Plan
- Accrual Category : Vacation
- Reprocess All Participants: No
- Accrual Term: Previous
- The program ends in error during execution of PTO Carry Over scheduled request.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document