Feasibility Code Is Not Changing When Equipment Capacity Is Exceeded
(Doc ID 2354832.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.4.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When increasing the Total Package Count in such way that the shipment equipment would be infeasible, after propagating the ship units to the shipment, the shipment status does not change from "Feasible" to "Infeasible" as expected.
The issue can be replicated at will with the following steps:
1. Review order release
2. Notice it has 32 ship units which represent 32 equipment reference units
3. Review the associated buy shipment
4. Notice it says the shipment is Feasible and that the Total Number of Equipment reference units is 32. The equipment capacity is 32 ERU's
A propagator agent has been created which uses ORDER RELEASE - MOD - PROPAGATE CHANGES: Ship Unit Quantities (Recalculate Cost), Equipment
5. Modify the order release by changing the Total Package Count at Line Item level from 32 to 34
6. Click on Finished. The agent runs
7. Review the shipment. The Total Ship Unit Count shows 34 as per the newest modification, but the shipment still shows Feasible even though this amount of ship unit does not fit as per the equipment capacity.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document