"APP-PER-449773" Error When Attempting To Cancel Hire of "Employee.Applicant.Ex-contingent Worker"
(Doc ID 2355460.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to cancel hire of an employee which has multiple open applications,
the following error occurs.
APP-PER-449773: You cannot cancel the hire as your effective date is not
within the current Period of service.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Employee has more than one application open.
2. Accept one of these applications.
3. Terminate this employees record because they moved to new legal entity or
moved from contract to permanent.
4. Hire employee record
5. Retain all the other open applications.
6. Cancel Hire save
7. Cancel hire again and the error occurs
8. Cancel hire :APP-PER-449773: You cannot cancel hire as your effective date is not within the current period of service
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document