Pass Through Program Created Multiple AP Invoices
(Doc ID 2356177.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.2 version, Disbursements
Booked a contract with Insurance Item service line, with passthrough details set to DUE DATE. Rebook is done to the contract to alter the rent. Running the Passthrough programs and after validating, it generated multiple invoices. Rebook process is not re-stamping the Date_Disbursed column.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Author a lease contract with service Passthrough line
2. Attach the service line and service payment line to the asset.
3. Make sure the payout basis is set to Due Date
4. Validate and price the contract using ESG.
5. Book the contract
6. Run the following Disbursement processes to generate the AP invoice:
Pay Invoices Creation of Auto-Disbursement Process
Pay Invoice Prepare for AP Transfer
Pay Invoices Transfer to AP Invoice Interface
Payables Open Interface Import
7. Rebook the contract with reason adjust rent and revision date of sysdate
8. Adjust the rent amount by a small amount
9. Proceed with activating the rebooked contract.
10. Run the same Disbursement processed to generate AP invoices and notice contract is picked up for processing again.
11. If you rebook again a second time and adjust rent and process disbursement, the contract is picked up again.
Multiple AP invoices are generated for the same period.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document