WebAdi Excel Calculation Options Changed from Automatic to Manual
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2018
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.0.0 and later
Oracle Web Applications Desktop Integrator - Version 8.4.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Opening WebAdi Spreadsheet, once the user starts editing the file, Excel Calculation Options change from Automatic to Manual, disablig therefore calculation capabilities. If more WebAdi spreadsheets were openend, the same change would apply to the remaining spreadsheets.
This affects many integrators (tested for GL, Assets).
Tested on: Windows 8. Excel 2013. Internet Explorer 11.0.42. Other versions would reproduce the issue too.
Excel 2007, Excel 2010 did not reproduce the issue.
Expected that loading data to Gl should not change Excel settings for other spreadsheets
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Gl Responsibility > Create new spreadsheet in WebAdi using text file import
2. Repeat step1 to open at least one more WebAdi spreadsheet (optional)
3. Check Calculation Options in Excel, these show Automatic
4. Edit or Load one Webadi journal to GL
5. Check Calculation Options in Excel, these show Manual now impeding users to benefit of this feature for both spreadsheets
Upgraded to Excel 2013.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms