FRM-40202 In Profile Tab When Navigating from the UWQ
(Doc ID 2356222.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Collections - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When navigating from the UWQ to the main collections form, and clicking on the Profile tab, if any field in the Profile tab is clicked on by the user, the user gets stuck in a loop that requires them to enter a collector and profile class before the form can be exited. The message is:
FRM-40202 Field must be entered.
The form should not require a use to create a customer level profile class, if the wrong field is accidentally clicked on.
If the same exact steps while querying the customer directly in the main collections form (IEXRCALL), the form doesn't error, or require a profile class and collector.
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: Collections Agent
Navigation: Collectors Work Queue
- Open the UWQ and double click on any 'Delinquent Account' to drill down to the main collections form (IEXRCALL).
- In IEXRCALL, change the view from Account to Customer.
- Click on the profile tab (make sure no customer level profile already exists. If it does, select a customer with no customer level profile).
- Click on the inactive 'Credit Rating' field.
- After clicking on the credit rating field, notice the Profile Class and Collector Name fields become required.
- Click on any other tab and try to navigate out of the form. The FRM-40202 message will pop up multiple times, and not allow an exit.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|1. Bug Summary|
|2. Fixed Files|
|3. Recommended Patches|
|4. Solution Steps|