Buyer Work Center Duplicated PO Line Description can Not Be Updated Successfully
(Doc ID 2357125.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, HTML Orders
After duplicating a Purchase order line and changing line description for the duplicated line in BWC,
it comes back to the original description value.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Purchasing responsibility>Buyer Work Center>Orders.
2. Search for Purchase order and open it.
3. Click on 'Lines' tab.
4. For one of the PO lines, click Update button.
5. Click Actions > Duplicate on above line.
6. Then a new duplicated line will be created, and has a default line description which is same as the original line that is duplicated from.
7. Change the line description with a new value for the new duplicated line. Save it.
8. After saving, the Description keeps the original value for the new line, the new value could not be updated successfully.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document