Why Does Item Type 'Services Billed by Quantity' Result in a Product Type of 'Goods' Instead of 'Services'?
Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a Non-Catalog Request, why does the Item Type 'Services billed by quantity' result in a Product Type of 'Goods' instead of 'Services'?
1. Login to iProcurement
2. Create a Non-Catalog Request with Item Type 'Services billed by quantity'
3. Submit the Requisition and then open the submitted requisition
4. Click on Details > Show Additional Information
5. Select "Click Here" for Tax Information
6. Click Additional Tax Information
7. The Product Type field shows a value of "Goods" instead of "Services"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms