WMS DOES NOT CONTROL LOADING SEQUENCE
(Doc ID 2357544.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Applied Loading Sequence 1,2 and 3 for 3 LPN’s in the Shipping Transactions form
During Dock loading WMS allows to load LPN’s in random sequence, instead of the Loading Sequence specified in the shipping Transactions form.
For example allows to load LPN with Loading Sequence no 3 and LPNS with Loading Sequence no 1 and 2 are not loaded yet.
1. Navigate to the Shipping Transactions form.
2. For 3 Delivery Detail lines, in a Picked" status, each assigned an LPN, specify a a value of 1, 2, or 3 in the Load Sequence field. Save.
3. Navigate to LPN Ship on the mobile.
4. Select the LPN with sequence number 3 from the LOV.
5. Press the Load/Exit button.
6. The LPN is loaded.
7. The expectation is that the system should not allow user to load the LPN with sequence 3, if sequence 1 and 2 have not been loaded.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document