Serial number not found in the LOV after changing serialization control from At Receipt to Predefined
(Doc ID 2358636.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to progress 12 Job using MSCA (telnet).
The Serial Number cannot be moved. It is not found in the job LOV.
In addition, there is another erroneously defined serial number for each job.
In other words, each job has a correct serial number associated with the job
and an incorrect serial number. For example one job has both serial number
03707 and 3707 associated with the job.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. For the problem item the user had serialization control set to at receipt.
2. The user completed all jobs for the problem item
3. For the problem item, the user changed the serialization control from At Receipt to Predefined for item XXXXX.
4. The user created the 12 problem jobs and associated the modified serial number such as 1234 with the new job(s)
5. The user moved the serial number of the new job through several operations. Now, the Serial Number cannot be found in the LOV so that the user can complete the Job
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document