PPTX File That Is Loaded Onto The Content Server Displays Junk Characters
(Doc ID 2358888.1)
Last updated on JUNE 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Learning Management - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Power point presentations that are loaded onto the content server displays junk characters.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using Learning Administrator responsibility
2. Navigate to Learning Administration > Content Administration
3. Create a learning object
4. Select Upload option
5. Enter the content server and directory
6. Browse for file file_name.pptx
7. Select Next > Finished
8. Go to learning object > select preview > launch the preview
9. The pptx displays junk characters
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document