iSupplier Cannot Export Over 1500 Entries For Consigned Onhand Inventory Aging
(Doc ID 2359500.1)
Last updated on JUNE 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
iSupplier, Consignment, Consigned Aging
The iSupplier portal cannot export over 1500 entries for consigned onhand inventory aging.
* The same happens in the Consigned inventory reports from Inventory > Consignment.
1. Navigate to iSupplier > Product (Tab) > Consigned Inventory (Subtab) > Consigned Inventory Aging (left panel)
2. Choose Advanced Search (Button), Set Examine = All Consigned Material, Enter Organization
3. Export over 1500 entries for consigned onhand inventory aging
4. Fails -- Supplier cannot get all data
1. Navigate to Inventory > Reports > Consigned Inventory
2. Then choose Consigned Inventory (Tab) > Consigned Inventory Aging (Subtab) > Choose advanced.
3. Run your query... Export...
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document