Why the Approve/Reject Buttons Are Visible for Other Approvers Though one of The Approvers Has Requested For More Information.
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An approval group has been set up based on Role. When one of the approvers (e.g. Approver1) requests for more information through the approval notification, the notifications with the other approvers in the approval group still show as 'Pending'.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Emp1 raise a EIT Self-Service request
2. The request goes for Approval with Role XY, containing employee EmpX and EmpY
3. Approver EmpX, clicks on 'More Information Request' button in the received notification and send it back to the initiator Emp1.
4. Now, the request is visible in Emp1's worklist, which is as expected.
5. However, the other approver EmpY has the same request pending with them. Also, the buttons 'Approve' and 'Reject' are also visible.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms