Appraisee Unable To View Competency Details or Comments
(Doc ID 2359872.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1 HRMS RUP 9 version of Application, In the Appraisal Page.
Observed that, Competency Details are not being shown when viewed by the Employee or Appraisee. But it is visible for the Appraiser.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login using 'Manager Self Service' Responsibility.
2. Navigate to My Team's Talent --> Talent Review.
3. Go to the Task "Manage Appraisal".
4. Select an Employee who appraisal has been transferred back to the Appraisee.
5. Click on the details and the Supervisor / Manager was able to see all the details including the comments entered against the competencies.
6. Now Login using 'Employee Self Service' Responsibility.
7. Navigate to My Talent --> Talent Review.
8. Click on the Task Icon against the "Manage Appraisal" Task.
9. Click on the 'Details' Icon against the Appraisal.
10. In the opened up appraisal, saw that the competency details are not shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document